|Home The AMMA program Scientific goals /B_heirarchie>|
The geophysical perspective
Process Studies and Scale Integration
With the intensive field campaign, AMMA will provide the data needed to test hypotheses on tropical weather systems, their interaction with large scale dynamics, aerosol processes and their role in chemical transports.
Scheme Integrative science
Towards achieving improved seasonal-to-interannual predictions our knowledge of the interactions between the monsoon and the slower and larger scale components of the climate system must be advanced.
The monitoring of the water cycle put into place within AMMA will lay the grounds for improving our understanding of the characteristics of the inter-annual rainfall variability.
A deeper multidisciplinary understanding of the interactions between the monsoon and the global climate from a physical as well as a chemical perspective will increase our confidence in the predicted climate change over the region.
* International conferences * - 26 January 2012
* News * - 26 January 2012
* Internationals programs * - 23 November 2011
* The tools * - 18 November 2011
* AMMA Press release 2009 * - 18 November 2011
* AMMA Press release 2006 * - 18 November 2011
* AMMA Press release 2007 * - 18 November 2011
* To know more about AMMA * - 18 November 2011
* Offers * - 18 November 2011
* Baloons * - 18 November 2011