|Home The AMMA program Scientific goals /B_heirarchie>|
The human dimension
AMMA will produce estimates of a range of direct and indirect impacts of changes in the monsoon on food security and water resources.
The improved prediction of seasonal food production will serve as input for Early Warning Systems and help define the regional vulnerability.
For agriculture we will go a step further and examine the adaptation strategies available to the local farmers and the policies which would help reduce the vulnerability of these activities to climatic anomalies.
* International conferences * - 26 January 2012
* News * - 26 January 2012
* Internationals programs * - 23 November 2011
* The tools * - 18 November 2011
* AMMA Press release 2009 * - 18 November 2011
* AMMA Press release 2006 * - 18 November 2011
* AMMA Press release 2007 * - 18 November 2011
* To know more about AMMA * - 18 November 2011
* Offers * - 18 November 2011
* Baloons * - 18 November 2011